skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Autism Life

Monday, May 17, 2010

National Eosinophilic Awareness Week

National Eosinophilic Awareness Week
Posted by Alicia Hart at 5:46 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Facebook Badge

The Autism Life

Promote Your Page Too

Copyright


All content is either used by permission or is the sole property of http://communicashon.blogspot.com/ and Alicia Hart.


About Me

My photo
Alicia Hart
Florida
I am a wife, a mother to 3, writer and advocate for children and adults with disabilities, passionate about AAC, and committed to understanding and helping children. Author of Brains, Trains & Video Games: Living The Autism Life.
View my complete profile

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

The Road Not Taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Robert Frost (1874-1963).

Blogs I Read

  • New Kind of Normal
  • Anew Way
  • Food Chaining

Websites

  • The Autism Life
  • The Autism Hub
  • American Partnership for Eosinophilic Disorders

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (49)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ▼  May (6)
      • National Eosinophilic Awareness Week
      • A Universal System of Care
      • The Temple Phenomenon
      • Think like an autistic
      • It's a therapy life
      • New Video
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2009 (13)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (20)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (14)