Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cheri hath created a monster

I'm not sure if Chen Funker realized how much of a monster she has created by this whole Blogger, Facebook, writing / advertising courses, contemplating books, and everything in between thing. So now I have my own blog here, for everything that I can't post to Food Chaining or Autlife (www.theautismlife.com). As I type my first post here I have Facebook running in the background, the ping, ping, ping of my emails rushing in, and my cell phone clinging to my robe pocket. I am forever a changed woman. Gone are the simple days of me reading my Harry Potter or some other wonderful work of fiction and here are the days of Miss Lisha reading Neurology, Child Development, and any other NON FICTION book there is. Careful Fraker, you may just have created a crazy lady.

So here it is a Sunday morning and one would think things are slowing down to where one might take a day to just 'chill'. Alas, Miss Lisha is thinking of ways to freak out her conference goers this week. Think Andrew Zimmerman meets Feeding Therapists. Halloween isn't over just quite yet!

More to come later, Miss Lisha is off to Indy today!

No comments: