
Is anyone else being slowly driven insane by the fact that it is dark as midnight at 5pm? I loathe the early nights. I keep thinking surely it is time for these boys to go to bed and alas it is usually only 6:20! I think if the law says Daylight Saving Time AND I'm driving home at the end of the day with my high beams on then the least we should get is a kickin' fireworks display every night.
I'm beginning to think I'll need coffee in the morning, diet coke after, followed by coffee in the afternoon! There may not be enough caffeine left in the world to keep me from snoozing in my spaghetti.
Combine the dark with this bitter cold before Thanksgiving has even come and gone and you have one grumpy Ms. Lisha...It really is a shame more species don't hibernate, and that includes HUMANS! Who wouldn't enjoy eating all summer and fall and then sleeping under layers of blankets for 3 months? I'm game.


No comments:
Post a Comment